The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

A year ago my RH middle finger was numb, but it since has healed and all normal function returned.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great playing!!!Very nice balanced sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Great playing!!!Very nice balanced sound.
    . Thanks for listening and your comment!

User Info Menu

Very nice playing indeed! All fingers certainly seem to be functioning quite well!

Please just ignore the question if you would prefer not to answer...but did you get any sort of diagnosis or seek treatment for the numbness? Or just rest and time?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flat
    Very nice playing indeed! All fingers certainly seem to be functioning quite well!

Please just ignore the question if you would prefer not to answer...but did you get any sort of diagnosis or seek treatment for the numbness? Or just rest and time?
    I was actually misdiagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and recommended for surgery. The underlying cause was some scar tissue causing lymphatic system blockage. It’s called double crush syndrome. It got better with massage therapy and stretching exercises, but I never let up in the guitar playing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    I was actually misdiagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and recommended for surgery. The underlying cause was some scar tissue causing lymphatic system blockage. It’s called double crush syndrome. It got better with massage therapy and stretching exercises, but I never let up in the guitar playing.
    Wow! Talk about dodging a bullet . . . second opinion was obviously where it's at!

"Glad to hear" comes off wrong, but please accept, "Mighty relieved on your behalf !"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sherry
    Wow! Talk about dodging a bullet . . . second opinion was obviously where it's at!

"Glad to hear" comes off wrong, but please accept, "Mighty relieved on your behalf !"
    Thanks Sam, all the best regards. M