The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 35

User Info Menu

Campellone Cameo-img_0510-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0506-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0511-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0509-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0508-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0514-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0512-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0513-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Campellone Cameo-img_0526-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0525-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0523-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0520-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0515-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0519-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0517-jpgCampellone Cameo-img_0516-jpg

User Info Menu

Oh my word, Vinny. That's exquisite.

Mark - you are a magician.

I'm sure we'd love to hear some clips when you're ready.

Warmest regards from the UK, Si

User Info Menu

Some celestial event. No... no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should've sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea.

User Info Menu

That is without a doubt one of the best looking archtop's i have seen.If it plays and sounds half as good as it looks you have a total winner.Enjoy my friend.

User Info Menu

Thanks Vinny, I had to change my pants!!!

User Info Menu

Very cool!
    Congratulations my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone
    Very cool!
    Congratulations my friend!

IMO Mark Campellone is our modern day John D’Angelico. In 50 years Campellone’s will be worth big bucks.
    When great builders die their guitars skyrocket in value.

P.S. Long may you live though Mark . The world still needs many more Campellone’s.

User Info Menu

May she inspire your playing for many years to... fuck it, just enjoy the damn thing.

I think I need a cigarette and I haven't smoked in years....She is pretty!

User Info Menu

My gosh Vinny, congratulations the wait is over! That is one of the prettiest guitars I've ever seen, I can only imagine what its would be like to play it. Happy for you!

User Info Menu

Vinny, wow!

Definitely worth the wait. I don’t think I’ve seen a more beautiful instrument. You are so deserving of it. May it inspire you for years to come!

Happy New Guitar Day!

Alpine

User Info Menu

A big congrats Vinny ! I know the workmanship is flawless and it’s absolutely stunning. Wishing you many years of enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

She sure looks sweet. How does she sound playing Besame Mucho?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBone
    She sure looks sweet. How does she sound playing Besame Mucho?
    It came with D’A flats on it and I am TI guy but it sounds great and I am not a floater guy but felt I needed 1 floater.
    It has the Shatten pickguard setup. I get a very nice tone with the tone control rolled off.

It’s a max bling guitar and I felt a built in pu and knobs would hinder the beauty. I can get my tone with it.

Mark really knocked it out of the park for me. I like tight grain spruce. He used a piece that is so tight you can’t see any lines.
    Mark has been a dream come true. Such a nice guy too. He has done me a lot of favors. He’s not just a guitar maker, he is a good friend.

Anyone that has him build a guitar for them is in for a wonderful experience.

User Info Menu

Vin, that’s just crazy.
    As I was scrolling down I was hoping you took a picture of the back of the headstock. And then, boing!!
    Bro, a guitar can’t be more beautiful and the owner can’t be more deserving.
    I am so happy for you bro.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    It came with D’A flats on it and I am TI guy but it sounds great and I am not a floater guy but felt I needed 1 floater.
    It has the Shatten pickguard setup. I get a very nice tone with the tone control rolled off.

It’s a max bling guitar and I felt a built in pu and knobs would hinder the beauty. I can get my tone with it.

Mark really knocked it out of the park for me. I like tight grain spruce. He used a piece that is so tight you can’t see any lines.
    Mark has been a dream come true. Such a nice guy too. He has done me a lot of favors. He’s not just a guitar maker, he is a good friend.

Anyone that has him build a guitar for them is in for a wonderful experience.
    It's definitely max bling, and I am a max bling sort of guy so it's got my approval. I'm afraid you'll probably have to get a set of gold chompers to go along with that headstock. That is easily the most beautifully adorned headstock I have ever seen in my life. Amazing!

User Info Menu

Wow, that gorgeous Cameo is a museum piece!

Play it in good health.

User Info Menu

That's... well... umm... wow. Woo hoo!!!!

User Info Menu

Just Beautiful!!!

Thanks for posting, Vin.

Tony

User Info Menu

That's a lot of bling. I'd be afraid to play it, but would enjoy looking at it everyday.

User Info Menu

Congratulations Vinny and thanks for sharing the pics. The fretboard inlays, the woods, even the back of the headstock is gorgeous.

Yesterday I was convinced I have too many guitars. Today I’m thinking ‘maybe one more…’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Well, we can strike "I don't like yellow to red bursts" off my list now

And what a cool tailpiece. Awesome guitar.

User Info Menu

It reminds me of the Gibson Citation and Aaron Cowles' best Unity guitars, but this takes it a step further.

User Info Menu

I have no words. I think that is the most physically beautiful guitar I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen some very pretty guitars. But this one has to be the most drop-dead gorgeous instrument I've ever seen, and yet it also seems to invite you to actually play it. that's rare. I would love to hear how it sounds.

User Info Menu

I’m happy for you V! It’s an absolutely stunningly beautifully archtop. I’m happy you got the floater to allow that gorgeous wood to sing! Enjoy!?