The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 24 of 24

User Info Menu

Mark Campellone bought this with a broken headstock. He repaired it and sold it to me.

2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0495-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0496-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0497-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0498-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0494-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0504-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0500-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0505-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0488-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0487-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0486-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0493-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0489-jpg

User Info Menu

It is beautiful. I need one for sure that looks like that.

User Info Menu

Vinny, that is the prettiest 400 in the Gibson universe! Congratulations!

User Info Menu

Wow Vinny- How in the world are you going to decide to pick up this or the new Cameo?? Two of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen! Enjoy.....Peter

"Wow" is an understatement to say the least! The flamed maple of the back is nothing short of spectacular. To me, fixed by Mark Campellone would be equivalent to brand new. Body depth? 2.5"?

Quote Originally Posted by Minor Seven Flat Five
    "Wow" is an understatement to say the least! The flamed maple of the back is nothing short of spectacular. To me, fixed by Mark Campellone would be equivalent to brand new. Body depth? 2.5"?
    Yes 2.5 inches. Makes a big difference comfort wise.

User Info Menu

Congratulations!

beautiful.

may I ask how it sounds compared to your full depth super 400?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ob Com
    Congratulations!

beautiful.

may I ask how it sounds compared to your full depth super 400?

thank you
    Actually pretty close to the same. Thinner rims does give a little quicker attack or response. How ever you would want to phrase it. Tone wise not a big difference.

User Info Menu

Other trees looked at that tree and said, damn..
    Once again, the best guitar went to the best dude. I am so anxious to hear what you think about playing this guitar.
    The dimensions. The level of comfort afforded by the thinner body. The sound. The setup..
    Seriously bro I showed my wife both guitars and she couldn’t identify which one she liked better. So think about it. You just got a Super400 and another guitar, and the other guitar didn’t lose. And you got a Cameo and another guitar and the other guitar didn’t lose.
    2 of the nicest guitars ever!
    And you recieved an L5 Wes on the same day! If I didn’t know you I would have thought, this dude is a pig.
    But I know you and you are an angel.
    Enjoy bro. This is a big day. Like Warren Buffett couldn’t have had a better day.
    JD

User Info Menu

Oofah

User Info Menu

Oh man that’s a stunner. Congrats !!

User Info Menu

Happy New Guitar Day!
    Another beauty. Couldn’t be happier for you!
    Enjoy!

Alpine

God has been very good to me. I give him all the praise.
    My last NGD’s. I am truly blessed.

Thank you all for the nice comments my friends and may God bless you also.

User Info Menu

That is just a beautiful guitar! Gibson really sources the best looking wood. From what I can see the repair is absolutely top notch especially on a blonde. Congrats!

User Info Menu

Congratulations! You can ascend no further! Ha Ha!

User Info Menu

Of course now we want to hear it…

User Info Menu

That guitar is pure class all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by skiboyny
    That is just a beautiful guitar! Gibson really sources the best looking wood. From what I can see the repair is absolutely top notch especially on a blonde. Congrats!
    It was a nasty splinter break. Mark reinforced it with a new longer rear veneer hence the longer stinger that I really dig.

2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0530-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0531-jpg2012 Gibson Super 400NT-img_0529-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    My last NGD’s.
    Fantastic! And we really do believe in your sincerity, Vinny. But man makes plans and God laughs

[My initial response to "no more NGDs" was "Right.....I've said that too - at least a hundred times."]

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Fantastic! And we really do believe in your sincerity, Vinny. But man makes plans and God laughs

[My initial response to "no more NGDs" was "Right.....I've said that too - at least a hundred times."]
    Amen brother

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    My last NGD’s.
    Retired from GAS **

User Info Menu

Make great music with that beauty, Vinny. After Mark Campagnolo Campellone's superlative repair, I'm sure it is the better for it.

User Info Menu

Beautiful Gibson Vinny.
    You certainly know how to keep the dream alive and we're all enjoying it with you.

Cheers!