The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

For my old high school at an auction last week.

The rehabbed “Denim Blue” Tele on the left only sold for $200, but the “Lake Placid Blue” on the right sold for $650!

The older Tele was a parts caster I’ve had for awhile, then refinished. The new one was made from GFS parts, cost about $250.

Nice to give something away I had a lot of fun working on.

Made a little $$-img_0078-jpg

Planning on at least 1 Strat in Lake Placid Blue for next year.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Doh. Dirk's gonna have to send you a 1099 now.

User Info Menu

Thanks for inspiration! I've been hovering over whether to participate the Helsinki Tonefest guitar show in May or not. Will talk to the organizers tomorrow. Just got the idea of a product promotion, with part of the proceeds for every cab sold directed to UNICEF, for the benefit of Ukrainian children. My wife's been a UNICEF volunteer since retirement. I'm a monthly donor, and my campaign in 2022 (50€ to UNICEF for every cab sold in March that year) collected 850€. In fact, the current campaign promises 50€ for every Metro GP/GP+ sold in March-April, and 100€ for samples wearing the Ukrainian colors on the four felt-ported sound holes in the backplate.
    Attached Images Attached Images Made a little $$-toob-metro-8gp-rear-jpg 

User Info Menu

I don't even like tele's but I want that bigsby equipped canoe paddle on the left. Man, that thing looks great to me, lovin' that color!!!