This may not be the "correct" place to post this but I just released one song from an album I recored in Nashville which is being released fully May 5. I posted a simple demo of it in the "What's Up With Not changing Strings" thread as an example of the strings I used on the demo. This demo found its way to Fred Mollin an extremely prominent producer over many decades and someone who loves and is deeply connected to Martha's Vineyard. He loved it, asked to hear more songs and off we went. This song its connected to this place!

The experience working with him and the beyond great studio musicians he put together was the peak one of my life. (I'm OK if another comes around). The "wrecking crew" was so good, tight with each other and fast I ended up just singing and arranging. This was a blessing as I could concentrate so fully on my voice. The guitar player on the song was Kerry Marx. He has been the musical director of the Grand Ol' Opry for 20 years and can play any style. This was the only jazz genre song on the album, which has country, folk-blues and rock songs I wrote over the past 50 years. So...here are 2 places you can stream "Our Vineyard Home".

Tidal Our Vineyard Home by Peter Halperin on TIDAL

SOUNDCLOUD
https://soundcloud.com/peter-halperin-984380210/our-vineyard-home?si=4f356357e51b40b58b2acf81c7ae8337&utm_sourc e=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sh aring

Thanks for listening....Peter