The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This masterpiece first came up for sale 7 months ago, it is a one of a kind semi hollow Santana Private Stock employee model made for the head of PRS HR dept . Turquoise inlays and side markers, rosewood neck and a special color . I finally decided to be the caretaker for the rest of my days . They've never made a production semi hollow in this model.

NUGD Blue Dream-cred-jpg

NUGD Blue Dream-1-jpg

NUGD Blue Dream-4-jpg
    Last edited by Greywolf; 03-15-2024 at 02:40 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

It arrived today and has exceeded expectations. It is a Centerblock like a ES 335 but with a Carved top not laminate.
    The pickups are very strong, but it never feeds back , even with very high gain. In PRS land it sounds like a cross between a Santana and Hollowbody . The notes blossom beautifully , it sustains very well , and the rosewood neck/ brazilian fb add that extra chime

It's sad it isn't a production model

User Info Menu

Wow, that's gorgeous! Play her in health!

User Info Menu

Here's Ms. Woodward in her own words.

IMO your guitar's shape looks a lot better with f-holes than the longer, Strat-ier shape Ms. W is holding in the interview.
    'Ya did good!'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf
    The notes blossom beautifully , it sustains very well , and the rosewood neck/ brazilian fb add that extra chime
    That sounds awesome, I love resonant necks, to feel it in your hand. I much prefer tropical woods for necks than maple.