The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Never mind, found it

Jacobacci Studio III | Reverb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladan
    Never mind, found it

Jacobacci Studio III | Reverb
    Well done. I took a look at some other photos but none of them that I found showed the headstock well enough to read the logo.

User Info Menu

Jarry Park, tabernak! It all went downhill for the Expos once they left Jarry Park.

User Info Menu

They were never great but I thought the Expos were at their best post Jarry @ Olympic and had some good homegrown talent in the early 80s like Dawson, Raines, Rodgers and Carter.

User Info Menu

I didn't know they had guitars back then, let alone video ^^

(Fun fact, Ste Geneviève is Paris's patron saint and if memory serves me well a wooden statue of her was hidden in my current village during the war to protect "her" from the nazis.)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    Jarry Park, tabernak! It all went downhill for the Expos once they left Jarry Park.
    And understandably. Olympic Stadium was one of the worst places to see a baseball game I have ever seen. Not much better to play in either.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    They were never great but I thought the Expos were at their best post Jarry @ Olympic and had some good homegrown talent in the early 80s like Dawson, Raines, Rodgers and Carter.
    Fair enough. But, give me a sunny afternoon at Jarry Park with Rusty Staub on the field, a gros Mol in a paper bag, some frites in another paper bag (Montreal french fries are the best in the world), a couple of steamies and a lovely grisette on my arm. Sometimes I miss Montreal.