The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-case-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-shot-headstock-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-frontal-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-back-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-headstock-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-left-side-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-right-side-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-guitar-case-shot-jpg1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-dana-repair-receipt-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images 1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-shot-headstock-jpg 1979 Ibanez A2630 Semi-Acoustic Guitar for  Sale!-ibanez-guitar-case-shot-jpg 
    Last edited by Ed Monkiewicz; 03-05-2024 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Adding Text

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

May I suggest that you post this in the for-sale sub-forum instead of this sub-forum, and that you also include your asking price and a detailed description?

User Info Menu

Thanks. I'm new and this and still learning to navigate this platform. I was having a problem adding text and this is probably the reason. Should I delete this and start over?

User Info Menu

yes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Monkiewicz
    Thanks. I'm new and this and still learning to navigate this platform. I was having a problem adding text and this is probably the reason. Should I delete this and start over?
    I don't think you can delete this. Just post it on the for sale sub-forum and edit the title line asking the mods to delete this one. Nice guitar BTW.

User Info Menu

I relisted it. Thanks. What's the trick on deleting those other files?

User Info Menu

Just delete your first post and the thread will disappear.

User Info Menu

I'm sorry to bother you again but how do I delete this first post. I listed some other items and did the same thing. I'm getting better but not quite there YET. Thank

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Monkiewicz
    I'm sorry to bother you again but how do I delete this first post. I listed some other items and did the same thing. I'm getting better but not quite there YET. Thank
    I'm pretty sure that this site is set up so that the original post in a thread can only be deleted in the For Sale forum. In all the others, a thread can only be removed by the admin. What you can do is edit the title of the thread in your original post to ask the admin to delete the thread.

User Info Menu

Thank you Jim that's real nice of you . I'll follow that suggestion as soon as I have the opportunity to avoid further confusion. Hope it works.