The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 35 of 35

User Info Menu

Anyone of us would be happy and lucky to have one L-5CES of any stripe. For many it remains a pipe dream. This man has FOUR and none of them the "economy" Rustoleum, ahem, Wine Red version.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Anyone of us would be happy and lucky to have one L-5CES of any stripe. For many it remains a pipe dream. This man has FOUR and none of them the "economy" Rustoleum, ahem, Wine Red version.
    Nothing wrong with wine red. It’s part of the 4 colors offered.

Is there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0222-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0208-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0196-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_1272-jpg

User Info Menu

Vinny they are beautiful and I will take any of those I don’t care who signed the label. I am not a fan of black guitars so that is my last choice. When that Cameo is done you might not need all 4 just send me a pm.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    Nothing wrong with wine red. It’s part of the 4 colors offered.

Is there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0222-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0208-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0196-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_1272-jpg
    Just an auld-fashioned winding you up, Vinny, old chap. Fearsome Foursome. Ménage à quartre.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    Vinny they are beautiful and I will take any of those I don’t care who signed the label. I am not a fan of black guitars so that is my last choice. When that Cameo is done you might not need all 4 just send me a pm.
    Dibs on Blondie! Calling dibs on Blondie!!!

User Info Menu

Vinny lets see the backs. I remember one of them has a very interesting pattern.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by omphalopsychos
    Vinny lets see the backs. I remember one of them has a very interesting pattern.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris236
    Apologies if I missed it - Any intel on the labeling? My ‘99 Legrand has a single oval orange ‘Gibson Custom’ sticker inside.
    I’m guessing that’s a NO.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by omphalopsychos
    Is there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0504-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0149-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0133-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0500-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0549-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_0553-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-img_1286-jpg

User Info Menu

Mine ( Not a Hutch) is a very interesting color; "cognac burst?":
    Is there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-l5ces-3-jpgIs there any difference between the gibson l5 James W. "Hutch" Hutchens signed and th-l5-prri-jpg