The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This guitar has been here for a couple months now and it's become the guitar that I play every day. I like the sound but I love the way it plays. I have it strung with D'Addario Chrome 10's and then tuned down a full step, so it's not your usual acoustic setup but it's super comfortable for me and I'm used to controlling a low tension guitar.

The song is a new original piece that I've been working on for a few days called the "Pre-Cool". It's going to end up as the first third of an extended suite and I thought it would make a good first video of the Martin. It's recorded direct without a lot of processing. I definitely still have a lot to learn about recording this guitar but I feel like I'm off to a decent start.

Last edited by Jim Soloway; 01-06-2024 at 10:19 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is a beautiful. I had a great watch and learned couple of things. Thanks for sharing the video with us. Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Glin66
    This is a beautiful. I had a great watch and learned couple of things. Thanks for sharing the video with us. Cheers!
    Thanks and if there's anything you want explained, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to oblige.