The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Has anyone else been waiting for a while for their guitar to be finished by Chris Forshage? My estimated time to be finished was a year and it's already been 2 years with no estimate of when it will be done. Just curious if anyone knows whats going on.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corolo1
    Has anyone else been waiting for a while for their guitar to be finished by Chris Forshage? My estimated time to be finished was a year and it's already been 2 years with no estimate of when it will be done. Just curious if anyone knows whats going on.
    Mine came in more or less as predicted (last year) but there was a bit of delay due to back-ordered parts. He generally responds to emails quite efficiently.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pcjazz
    Mine came in more or less as predicted (last year) ...
    If you dig around the interweb, this, unfortunately, is unusual. Fortunately, though, the end product will be fantastic! My Orion is my go-to instrument for most gigs!

@Corolo -- welcome to the Forum, and best wishes with the guitar!

Marc

User Info Menu

Chris just built me a fantastic solid body Orion in a few months from order to delivery (got it last week). I suggest you call him if you haven’t spoken with him recently. He told me he has a problem lately with emails going to spam…

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dws0821
    Chris just built me a fantastic solid body Orion in a few months from order to delivery (got it last week).…
    Wow, that's unheard of! Good for you!

Now post some pics!! We want to see!

User Info Menu

As requested. Sassafras body, CC pickups, 1.75 nut…Plays itself ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images Forshage Guitars Wait-pxl_20240104_002125560-mp_original-jpeg 

Yep, looks like this was the problem. We touched based yesterday and he said the guitar should be done pretty soon!

User Info Menu

Chris is awesome , I'm selling this one, and open to reasonable offers:

Forshage Custom Ergonomic Archtop ( video in photo section of | Reverb