User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Im a fractal guy but whoa pretty cool !

User Info Menu

Pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

The technology is getting cheaper and more compact...6 months from now there will be a $99 Joyo version

Joking aside, the future is definitely now when it comes to modeling.

User Info Menu

They'd sell a ton of these @ $400

User Info Menu

There is the Tonex pedal which is also a profiler, much cheaper, and I hear really good things from friends that work it. My problem with Kember is that it's 10 years old, kind of old technology ..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter View Post
    There is the Tonex pedal which is also a profiler, much cheaper, and I hear really good things from friends that work it. My problem with Kember is that it's 10 years old, kind of old technology ..
    All the Kemper stuff now includes the liquid profiling they released last Spring. To the best of my knowledge it is backward compatible with all of their kit.

So, does anyone know if you can Profile with this???? I sold my Kemper last year (no regrets, I thought the effects and reverbs were kind of mediocre ). Have they increased the processing power on these, now ?

User Info Menu

Old thread. But I just ran across this on YouTube and thought there were some pretty good jazz and fusion tones.

I'm thinking about replacing my amps with the Kemper Profiler Player.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Navdeep_Singh View Post
    So, does anyone know if you can Profile with this???? I sold my Kemper last year (no regrets, I thought the effects and reverbs were kind of mediocre ). Have they increased the processing power on these, now ?
    I don’t believe you can profile with this unit.