The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hoping someone has had a similar query. I have an Epiphone ES-175 premium that I love to pieces and plays fantastically other than the stock bridge having quite a bit or rattle that always seems to come back over time and I have to retighten the saddles again and again.

I bought a Faber ABRH bridge Buy #3023-1 ABRH Bridge For Gibson(R) ABR-1 - Aged Nickel: Best Guitar Parts hoping to get some better tolerances and not have to deal with that constant rattle over time.

Trouble is of course the current base doesn't fit which I didn't expect it to as it being metric posts.

I need to locate a 2 footed bridge that fits this bridge (I can do the foot shaping as needed with sandpaper and notch the saddles myself a bit more as needed. Anyone have any tips on a bridge that fits?

Some dimensions are rough online and I find tons of ABR bridge parts that fit for solidbodies and Gibson LP's etc but not much for a hollowbody style guitar.

Thanks for any assistance!
    Last edited by Ric Lee; 11-24-2023 at 10:01 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Hope this one works out: NOS Gibson rosewood bridge assembly base + wheels for L5 | Reverb

Should know pretty quickly after it arrives.

User Info Menu

Is this what you are looking for?

BP-0037 Tunematic Bridge Base — Allparts Music

Quote Originally Posted by icr
    Is this what you are looking for?

BP-0037 Tunematic Bridge Base — Allparts Music
    Thanks I’ll try that out if this other one doesn’t work. I believe that’s the post spacing I’m looking for