Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Posts 176 to 200 of 201
    That Super 400NT in the back is mine too. Going out is a blaze of glory

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    That Super 400NT in the back is mine too. Going out is a blaze of glory
    Of course it is. We would expect no less!

User Info Menu

Nice CC pickup Special in there too!

User Info Menu

Outstandingly beautiful.
    No words can be assembled. Just, enjoy this moment Vin. All the years of doing it the right way. The layers of a life well lived resulting in a Cameo.
    I can’t wait for your NGD.
    Congratulations. This is really something special bro.
    JD
    PS.. Its going to be right when you put a set of TI Jazz Swings's on it...
    Last edited by Max405; 03-21-2024 at 08:18 AM.

User Info Menu

Blazing! Awesome playing times to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    Outstandingly beautiful.
    No words can be assembled. Just, enjoy this moment Vin. All the years of doing it the right way. The layers of a life well lived resulting in a Cameo.
    I can’t wait for your NGD.
    Congratulations. This is really something special bro.
    JD
    PS.. Its going to be right when you put a set of TI Jazz Swings's on it...
    Thanks Bro !

Though no one including Mark Campellone believes this, I am done.
    My wife made it crystal clear that if one more guitar shows up I will need to sit down to pee…..LOL. She just sharpened the kitchen knives.

User Info Menu

Thanks Bro !

Though no one including Mark Campellone believes this, I am done.
    My wife made it crystal clear that if one more guitar shows up I will need to sit down to pee…..LOL. She just sharpened the kitchen knives.
    Vinny, if it comes to that, please call me. I'll drive down there with my pickup truck and we can store some of your other guitars at my house. I have plenty of room! I love your guitars, oops, I meant you sorry, that much brother!
    Last edited by skykomishone; 03-21-2024 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone
    Vinny, if it comes to that, please call me. I'll drive down there with my pickup truck and we can store some of your other guitars at my house. I have plenty of room! I love your guitars, oops, I meant you sorry, that much brother!
    What a great pal

User Info Menu

One of the Wesmo L5’s to my house I even buy it. Your wife will be happy!

User Info Menu

What a great pal
    Yeah, whudda guy!

User Info Menu

Being around so much archtop royalty in a single room must be intoxicating. I get a little dizzy just looking at the ES175 and L5CES hanging near my desk. I can't imagine what a wall of Campy's and some Gibsons all congregating together would be like.
    Let us know how it sounds! Do you ever do posts of playing? I'd love just to hear how the guitar sounds.

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0474-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0475-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0476-jpeg

User Info Menu

I see it is a Super 400?

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    I see it is a Super 400?
    2012 S400T. Mark bought it with a broken headstock, repaired it and sold it to me.

User Info Menu

My gosh that has got to be one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. Congratulations Vinny! I can't wait to hear your impressions after spending some time with this amazing work of art!

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Gitpicker
    My gosh that has got to be one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. Congratulations Vinny! I can't wait to hear your impressions after spending some time with this amazing work of art!

Doug
    Thank you my friend

Here are the others in Mark’s latest batch….

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0477-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0476-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0474-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0475-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0478-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0479-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0480-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0481-jpeg

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0477-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0478-jpeg

User Info Menu

Awesome, each and everyone of them. Who makes pickguards for Mark? Dave Daspray?
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 03-28-2024 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Awesome, each and everyone of them. Who makes pickguards for Mark? Dave Daspray?
    Leroy Aiello in New Jersey just binds them.

User Info Menu

Mine is the blue burst Cameo. It is out for delivery as I post this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaco1
    Mine is the blue burst Cameo. It is out for delivery as I post this.
    A big Congrats ! You will love it.

User Info Menu

That one with the black top and the transparent Super Dark Wine colored back is Very interesting. I kinda love that one..
    To all who have new Guitars coming, Congratulations. To Mark, You are a legend in this business. The Rocky Marciano of the guitar business. With 100% confidence, I will say, there will never be another builder like you. I don't know how you get so much perfection done in the short time frame you always stick to. Hard work, dedication and I guess the desire to NOT do alot of other things. Take some time to enjoy the Spring. Make a tray of Cannelloni this weekend. The kind with the Bolognese and Bechamel..
    Happy Easter.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

The blonde Standard was ordered by long-time Campellone retailer Acoustic Music in Guildford, CT. It has been delivered and is for sale for $5600. Here:
    Campellone Standard Series 17? Inch – Natural – 2024 | Acoustic Music

User Info Menu

Ditto what you said JD! And, if Mark cooks anywhere as good as he builds guitars it would be awesome Cannelloni!
    Anyone getting one of these guitars is in for a serious Easter treat!