The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Posts 151 to 175 of 201

User Info Menu

Wow, that is awesome Vinny, can't wait to see her cleared!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Looks like a piece of candy! Makes you want to lick it because it will look sooo sweet and delicious! You'll need to wear a bib when you play it to keep from drooling on it! Wow.

Binding scraped

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0472-jpeg

User Info Menu

Perfection!

DG

User Info Menu

Oh wow.
    Bro, you can’t put this in a case. You should get a drill bit, I don’t know let’s say 8ft in diameter. One of those well digging drills, just bigger. Starting at the rooftop, drill a hole right through the house all way through the foundation. Get a fancy stand, elevate it above grade and place the guitar on the stand. Then get a glass tube about 8 ft in diameter, as tall as the house, cap the top and slide it down the hole you just made, through the foundation, encasing and protecting the Cameo from gorillas and earthquakes.
    Charge $5.00 per person for admission. If you have the holy grail, put that in the tube too, garnished with a couple faberge eggs.. Don’t forget the LED lighting. Plenty of it.
    Kidding aside, if there was ever a time to be DONE, this is that time.
    This is special. Just like you Vincent Victor. You deserve every second of it.
    L,J

User Info Menu

Oh Boy!

User Info Menu

If I could justify it I would love Mark to build me a Full Bodied (no cutaway) Fully Acoustic (no PU) just like that, with the Hump / Crown and the Volute. My ideal!!

DG

A very colorful batch

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_1860-jpeg

User Info Menu

Really makes that Blonde stand out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    A very colorful batch

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_1860-jpeg
    "Who's buying archtop guitars nowadays?", asks Nobody.

Dang, that rack positively knocked me for six. Mark C, Roger B, Bryant T are really hitting it out of the park.

User Info Menu

Incredible. And not a Vintage sunburst in the bunch.
    And that Natural is screaming for some Macassar. A lot of it.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Those are some beautiful guitars! I would be equally happy with any or all of them! Quite a lineup. You can see how Vinny's is all cuddled up to that gorgeous blond!

User Info Menu

I’m generally not a fan of blue ones, but that first one from the left looks very cool. I’d love to see more of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Info Menu

Wow that's going to be a beauty. Mark is the best. Congrats!

User Info Menu

Being a burst guy, I absolutely love seeing two Cameo’s in burst.

Congratulations V!

Hardware time. Almost there.

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_1861-jpeg

User Info Menu

Spectacular! There is nothing about this that I dont love.
    JD

User Info Menu

Vinny, not sure you'll every be able to top this one brother! That's pretty. Must feel like knowing you're going to the prom with the prettiest and coolest girl in high school, and you'll be pulling up to her house soon! Probably a poor analogy, but you catch my drift. Absolutely stunningly beautiful! You deserve it. Can't wait to see her all dressed up.

User Info Menu

S,
    I think he is pulling up in a Rolls Royce!
    JD

User Info Menu

Look at that abalone! What a set of colors! I don't think I've ever seen more exquisitely colorful inlay work.

Cameo complete

Vinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0423-jpegVinny’s Campellone Cameo begins-img_0422-jpeg

User Info Menu

Amazing results, Vinny! I bet you can't wait to play it. From a pile of wood to a masterpiece of art in only 4 months.

User Info Menu

Absolutely gorgeous and exactly how I would have hand picked a vintage sunburst. May it serve you well Vinny!

User Info Menu

Wow, that burst is achingly beautiful!

User Info Menu

That is a fine guitar to cap a long history of guitar buying. Congrats in advance.