The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 80 of 80

I was finally able to bring my amp back from storage and played my es165 through it.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very cool guitar. Very cool, and one you don't come across every day. Enjoy it!

A few days ago I put a wooden bridge on my es 165. Playing thru my amp. The iPhone was about 2 feet away from the amp and about 3 feet away from me so you can hear a mix of the amp and the acoustic sound from the guitar and unfortunately some noise from an air conditioner. Wanted to a natural sound so you can hear what the guitar sounds like.

This morning woke up picked up my 165 and improvised a little chord progression and uploaded it to this site (in the previous post) because it was a fairly good recording from my iPhone of how my guitar and rig is sounding. I thought it had some potential so I finished it with a melody and here is that. I wrote it out on sheet music

Last edited by Jetrexpro; 08-27-2023 at 11:46 AM.

User Info Menu

That sounds BEAUTIFUL!
    Congratulations.
    If I ever buy another guitar, it would be either an L4CES, or, a Single set in pickup 165/175.
    It sounds like you have a really great one, and you certainly know how to play it!
    Enjoy and thanks for sharing.
    Joe D