The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

My 3 main amps are Quilter, Genzler, and Henriksen. In any correspondence, I usually receive a comprehensive same day response directly from the owner, whether for technical or sales questions. Well worth the price. Try that with Fender!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Fender were very helpful to me, when I asked for archive material about my amp.

User Info Menu

I second that, I once asked Fender info about my JMUL (discontinued several years ago by then) and they were very fast and helpful.

User Info Menu

My guitars, amps, cabs, and even cables are from small and even one-man shops, most of whom I can call today if I had a question or concern, and I would get top-notch service! I enjoy the gear, and I enjoy the personal connections.

User Info Menu

Kali studio monitors, I've talked to the owners on the phone. Great value also.

User Info Menu

Is quilter a small manufacturer? Their stuff is sold through sweetwater and guitar center.

User Info Menu

I've contacted Fender and gotten quick and helpful responses, FWIW. Most of these brands that we think of as big companies really aren't that big by the standards of major international manufacturers. Obviously, Fender has a lot more employees than a solo luthier, so it's not the same level or personal attention, but it's not as bad as dealing with a major corporate or government bureaucracy either.