The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Sounding great Jack! We’ve missed you! I truly hope you’re doing well!

Stay cool!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Sounding great Jack! We’ve missed you! I truly hope you’re doing well!

Stay cool!
    Thanks brother. Doing better. It's been 1.5 years since pops died and it's still a daily struggle. Sadly, when I see photos of him (i have several large paintings and photos of him in my studio, the photos seem more abstract - like a memory now whereas just 3-4 months ago, I would see the photos and it would feel more directly like it was my father. It's hard to explain - but the transformation itself saddens me. Anyway, probably more info than you needed, lol...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    Thanks brother. Doing better. It's been 1.5 years since pops died and it's still a daily struggle. Sadly, when I see photos of him (i have several large paintings and photos of him in my studio, the photos seem more abstract - like a memory now whereas just 3-4 months ago, I would see the photos and it would feel more directly like it was my father. It's hard to explain - but the transformation itself saddens me. Anyway, probably more info than you needed, lol...
    Never man! It’s completely understandable. You’ve experienced a deep loss. Some are a tough road to get over. But keep putting one foot in front of the other. Great to see you posting Jack!

User Info Menu

Hang in there!

You're still sounding great.

Good to see you back on the forum.

User Info Menu

Great playing on bass!