The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 126 to 127 of 127

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Khanka makes a huge assortment of small tough cases. I have one for my TASCAM recorder and accessories and I love it. When my Superblock was on backorder for a few months, I was planning to buy this one on Amazon: Khanka Hard Case Replacement for DEWALT 20V MAX XR Palm Sander Electric Sander Sheet, Variable Speed, 1/4-Inch, Orbital (DCW200B / DWE6411 / DWE6421).

Attachment 88503
    It's 11" x 8" x 5" and the SB is 10 3/4" x 6 1/4" x 2 1/2", so it's a fine fit. If the PS is the same one that came with my Microblock (which it seems to be, based on the specs), the PS and power cable will both fit in the extra 2 1/2" of headroom. I was planning to cut a thin sheet of foam to sit on the SB, and set the PS and cable on that. Amazon seems to carry their entire line.
    Nice. Thanks for the heads up.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Khanka makes a huge assortment of small tough cases. I have one for my TASCAM recorder and accessories and I love it. When my Superblock was on backorder for a few months, I was planning to buy this one on Amazon: Khanka Hard Case Replacement for DEWALT 20V MAX XR Palm Sander Electric Sander Sheet, Variable Speed, 1/4-Inch, Orbital (DCW200B / DWE6411 / DWE6421).

Attachment 88503
    It's 11" x 8" x 5" and the SB is 10 3/4" x 6 1/4" x 2 1/2", so it's a fine fit. If the PS is the same one that came with my Microblock (which it seems to be, based on the specs), the PS and power cable will both fit in the extra 2 1/2" of headroom. I was planning to cut a thin sheet of foam to sit on the SB, and set the PS and cable on that. Amazon seems to carry their entire line.
    I bought this same case for my HX Stomp, plus it also holds four short cables and a mic.