The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Stumbled upon Rossco Wright's latest venture: he's the designer/builder of the Soloette "travel" guitars, then stopped that and started making electrics. Some of these look pretty cool, and decently priced, too!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

i like this one...reminds me of a way stranger ergonomic gibson pat martino model!! haha...the body size & shape! that's where the comparisons end!!

cheers

User Info Menu

Yeah, I like that, too!

User Info Menu

While I am not enamored with the shape, I do appreciate the tuning arrangement. I love my Forshage Orion but the tuning machine arrangement leaves a bit to be desired. With the ABM bridge on my Orion, all tuning heads are very close together and in low light situations, I have some difficulty putting my fingers on the right tuner. Mine are also black which further exacerbates the situation. I have on more than one occasion found myself tuning the wrong string. I'd like to see the mechanical arrangement i.e. gear engagement for the tuners used on the guitar in the OP post.

User Info Menu

Hi Rob,
    Yeah, I hear you on the ABM tuners! I've missed some strings while tuning, too!

Here's a quick vid from Rossco's FB page (hopefully it'll link OK here ...), and he has some descriptions on his site:

https://fb.watch/4jLJEN9Feq/

Marc