The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey guys - anyone have any experience playing these beauties? Lionel Loueke plays his Tele model but I’m definitely more curious about the Isabella. Seems like something that could curb my lust for a Moffa if the price is right.

anyone have any reviews? Or info on prices? They’re made in Slovenia, absolutely beautiful guitars.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Never heard of this, but it seems like nice guitars
    What I find interesting is the field of options for a model, like body width and body depth
    Zaletelj Guitars | Instruments

Any idea of the price ?
    I always want/need/wish/hope/would like a 17" thinline hollow

User Info Menu

Hi!

I’m from Slovenia and I have played the Annabella model owned by Marko ?epak (a great jazz musician and a friend of mine). I can say that it’s a wanderful instrument. It sounds full and loud unplugged, volume wise as a great acoustic, and a beautifu woody dark sound through an amp. The model I tried mounts a floating Kent Armstrong 12 pole PAF.
    For the price, I don’t know unfortunately, but it think it’s in the 4K-5K€ range.

Here you can hear the guitar itself played by Marko ?epak with the great John Stowell.

User Info Menu

i don't know anything about them but since you ask I am going to honest. The guitars are incredibly ugly and would not ever be on my list even if they sounded great. Strange but sound is everything..............yet it is not everything?

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    i don't know anything about them but since you ask I am going to honest. The guitars are incredibly ugly and would not ever be on my list even if they sounded great. Strange but sound is everything..............yet it is not everything?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MHoranzy

Double-like!

User Info Menu

I think they are incredibly good looking guitars. First I've heard of them no idea what they go for