The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 18 of 18

User Info Menu

Sadly i still didnt take pictures out of it. Only a video whoch audio was direct injected.
    The instrument was buyed by someone who regret from buyin it (normal in japan) so it was 100% new.
    It is almost flawless for except some minor painting thing where the fretboards begins (as usual).
    The fretwork was flawless.
    It sounds like every l-5 wesmo i tried.
    I love the smplified tone, sustain attack, everything inspires me to play it.

Hope you enjoy it

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous!

User Info Menu

Lovely guitar, beautifully played. Congratulations, and play it in good health!

User Info Menu

Ain't that the thing? Congrats on a great guitar! Thanks for sharing the video. Your playing sounds beautiful!

User Info Menu

Man that sounds really great. It just shimmers.
    And your playing? Wonderful. Pro quality. Matches the guitar. You are a man who should have that guitar. You do it great justice. Outstanding video. Very inspiring.
    I loved it.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful new guitar with us.
    Joe D.

User Info Menu

Nice to see you with a Gibson in your hands. They always come back to haunt you if you think you've fallen out of love. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Happy New Guitar day - you and that guitar seem to be the perfect match!

User Info Menu

Great guitar, but fabulous unique playing style!

User Info Menu

What signal chain did you use to get that sound (strings / amp / recording)?

User Info Menu

Gustavo, that is great playing on a great guitar. Do upload more when you can.

User Info Menu

Hearing great playing on a great guitar is a great way to start my day. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    What signal chain did you use to get that sound (strings / amp / recording)?
    Hi there, volume 10, tone 5, DI to direct box.
    After that we used some compression, some 350hz subtle boost and some low cut, reverb and thats all.
    Really not the best, but i didnt have a good jazz amp there: polytone, henricksen...
    Strings are D'addario 12 roundwounds. The normal ones.

User Info Menu

My favorite Gibson model ! Your great playing deserves that great guitar. A match made in Heaven. Congrats

User Info Menu

The only thing I liked better than the guitar was your playing.

User Info Menu

Fantastic playing. I really dig your style, Gustavo. You certainly deserve that stellar instrument.

User Info Menu

Congrats!!.. on performance and instrument.

User Info Menu

Beautiful guitar. Beautiful playing. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone.
    The L-5 Wes has something happening with the dynanic range that inpires me to play, the way the guitar responses to what you ask her is amazing, you play soft and she sings, you play it loud and it screams... That really doesnt happen with the L-5 CES with two mics, which has a more stable sound. At the end frol the listener point of view it could be the same... But from my player perspective i just dig it.