The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

.........I make the Campellone gallery......S/N 5401219.....It has been finished - we've just been waiting for temp's to get above 40+ degrees before shipping......Oh well.....

Gallery | MCampellone.com

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very tasty! Waiting for it must be hard. Stay strong!

User Info Menu

fantastic dd!

pray for warm!

cheers

User Info Menu

Absolutely stunning !!! It will sound as good as it looks.

User Info Menu

This will I am sure be a wonderful guitar. Looks great and really weather not such a problem. Packing guitar really good a tight would probably never see temps drop too bad. Just have to be patient on letting the box warm to room temp if cold.

Now as joyous of an occasion it is nothing counts till we get real pics and sound update.

Mark Campellone is The Builder right from the old school. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it........but improve the current.

User Info Menu

Brilliant Work.
    Dennis I’ve known you around here for a long time and I couldn’t be happier for you.
    Gorgeous guitar.
    I don’t know what the criteria is for making the masters gallery but it is very exciting that your guitar is in there.
    I am IN LOVE with the one just before that in the gallery. Love.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Dennis,
    Its a beauty.....congrats. Please give feedback after it arrives. Im sure it will exceed your expectstions.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    Brilliant Work.
    Dennis I’ve known you around here for a long time and I couldn’t be happier for you.
    Gorgeous guitar.
    I don’t know what the criteria is for making the masters gallery but it is very exciting that your guitar is in there.
    I am IN LOVE with the one just before that in the gallery. Love.
    Joe D
    Hello Joe
    Thanks for the kind words. Needless to say I'm looking forward to playing it. Not surprised you like the one before it !
    I am positive I'd have owned one of his guitars years ago, had I been able to play one.
    And - as always thanks for your vids - -always enjoy your playing.
    Take care Joe.
    Dennis

User Info Menu

Dennis, thank you buddy. I am really happy for you.
    I was very fortunate to be able to try one of these out for a couple of weeks.
    Deacon and a Vinny are sooo right in what they say. He doesn’t imitate an L5. He does what John D’Angelico did. He took an absolutely perfect guitar concept, and he perfected it.
    I think you are gonna be very happy with the perfect sound, clarity, sustain, balance, attack and extreme playability these wonderful guitars possess. Not to mention the absolutely PERFECT build quality. Not a single detail is rushed or overlooked. And to top it off, he keeps you posted every step of the way as he delivers your guitar ON TIME.
    He is a machine.
    JD
    Ps, oh yeah, I forgot.. Value..

User Info Menu

Some of the best Gibson style instruments ever!

User Info Menu

it’s a beauty, you’re gonna love how it feels so natural in your hands.

Big

User Info Menu

What a charming-looking guitar!
    I look forward to seeing pix of it next to your 17" Advanced L-7.