Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

Still have to wait about two months before I get it in hand but I just wanted to post a picture I just got of my incoming Elferink.

Somewhat inspired by another Elferink owned by another forum member here with the violin brown stain and bearclaw spruce top.

Elferink Jesse van Ruller incoming-thumbnail_elferink-atli-final-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

As I keep saying. Elferink archtop guitars are not only great,but a bargain as well?
    Love my Elferink Tonemaster archtop guitar !

User Info Menu

That is gorgeous!
    Best regards,
    Matt

User Info Menu

It is a beautiful guitar and sure it will sound fine. Give and update.

Anyone want an Elferink see mine in for sale. It is a beautiful it is definitely cheaper than new and no wait.
    specializing in repair and setup, does your guitar play like it should?

User Info Menu

Oh shit...that's perfect.
    Jeff Matz, Jazz Guitar:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffreymatz

"Jazz is like life...it goes on longer than you think, and as soon as you're like 'oh, I get it,' it ends."

--The Ghost of Duke Ellington

Lovely! Congrats, HNGD and play her in good health!
    Midnight Blues

User Info Menu

looks great!

User Info Menu

I love my Tonemaster with Kent Armstrong floating pickup, super acoustic archtop.
    Pete Biltoft CC pickup is choice for my next archtop. Elferink and Biltoft, killer combination. Play in piece on your volcanic island.

User Info Menu

Nice guitar and I like the choice of pickup. I am not that enamoured of the F-holes though.
    Great Deals with Great Folks: max52 (Guild-Benedetto Artist Award); prickards (Ribbecke GC Halfling); Cincy2 (Comins Concert)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Nice guitar and I like the choice of pickup. I am not that enamoured of the F-holes though.
    Lol. I wonder if they are larger fatter F holes to open up the tones more than the skinny font f holes ?

Probably functional , right ?

I think it looks cool , and some of the ultra modern ones with graphic holes - are cool too.

Some of these Luthiers are tuning the guitars resonance with the cutouts - cool for R&D ...

User Info Menu

Looks perfect. And I know you'll love it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    I am not that enamoured of the F-holes though.
    I am.

Technically, though, they are S-holes. (Please don't wash my mouth out with soap.)

User Info Menu

Mamma mia! What a gorgeous guitar! Congratulations!!

Cheers guys! I'll be sure to post a video and some more photos once I get it.