The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 18 of 18

User Info Menu

Hello.

Does anyone here have experience with Fibonacci guitars? I am interested in the Diablo, but I have no way test one, so I wanted to hear if anyone in the forum have tried or own any Fibonacci guitars?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Send Nigel Price an email or Facebook message. Nigel's a great musician who has just developed a new model, The Londoner, with Fibonacci. Nigel's a straight shooter and if he has put his name behind an instrument, that says a lot.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the tip, David!

It is, Woody. Then again, most modern internet sites are.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWasser
    Hello.

Does anyone here have experience with Fibonacci guitars? I am interested in the Diablo, but I have no way test one, so I wanted to hear if anyone in the forum have tried or own any Fibonacci guitars?
    Fibonacci is still establishing a select range of dealers and so far has agents/dealers in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Portugal and the UK where several outlets feature the guitars. My own download speed is 3.6mbps here in rural France ( great hopes for the future!) and it is true that the site and links can be slow to download in my own case. Definitely worth persevering with - great images and packed with information. Alternatively, the Facebook page is bang up to date and most informative: Fibonacci Guitars - Accueil | Facebook

Hope that helps.

David

User Info Menu

Hello.

Go to The Gear Page.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the good tips!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRS
    Go to The Gear Page.
    As in “this is a stupid question to ask here”, or do you recommend the gears page?

User Info Menu

When I hear about those guitars, the first thing that comes to mind is that they are very ugly.

Judging from the price, it is hopefully some high quality instruments though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greveost
    When I hear about those guitars, the first thing that comes to mind is that they are very ugly.

Here we go.................

User Info Menu

Isn't the gear page down for days now?

User Info Menu

As in “this is a stupid question to ask here”, or do you recommend the gears page?
    The later. There have been a lot of Fibonacci threads there and they have 3x the membership and 30x the amount of discussions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    Isn't the gear page down for days now?
    Not down for me.

User Info Menu

Aesthetics is/are such a difficult area. Not only is 'very ugly' patronizingly offensive, it is also highly subjective. Some think that Teles are ugly - I think the the concept is beyond funamental improvement, which is why I have three.

How are you judging the price? Have you played a Fibonacci? Are you wholly familiar with full spec' of all the models? Where are you coming from in this matter?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Aesthetics is/are such a difficult area. Not only is 'very ugly' patronizingly offensive, it is also highly subjective. Some think that Teles are ugly - I think the the concept is beyond funamental improvement, which is why I have three.

How are you judging the price? Have you played a Fibonacci? Are you wholly familiar with full spec' of all the models? Where are you coming from in this matter?

Ahh, now I see, I was thinking of another brand that sounds similar. Got em mixed up, sorry!

I actually have quite a few Teles myself, and they are beautiful, and that is a scientific and objective fact!

User Info Menu

Ahh, now I see, I was thinking of another brand that sounds similar. Got em mixed up, sorry!

I actually have quite a few Teles myself, and they are beautiful, and that is a scientific and objective fact!
    We Tele addicts must stick together! Enjoyed both your clips, but especially the second one. Nice tone.

David

User Info Menu

The later. There have been a lot of Fibonacci threads there and they have 3x the membership and 30x the amount of discussions.
    I did a search of TGP and found only one post about Fibonacci guitars. And in the nature of full disclosure it was by me when a Swedish guitarist asked for jazz guitar recommendations that were local. Are you confusing Eastman with Fibonacci?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    We Tele addicts must stick together! Enjoyed both your clips, but especially the second one. Nice tone.

David
    Thanks alot man!

User Info Menu

Haha, I thought you meant visiting the page for the guitar. Didn’t realise it was the forum called “gear page”. I’m norwegian, and English is my third language, so I’m sometimes confused. Have a good day.