The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 33 of 33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzjames
    Sorry guys. I posted late and had issues getting the photos up. I figured I would handle it first thing in the AM. I forgot! Anyway, I retrieved the photos from Icloud and they are up!
    You did good Jazz James.
    I once had one like that. Now, I regret ever parting with it. Even though, like yourself, the new owner of it is gracing audiences around the world with its glory. That, is what an L5 was made for. An absolute professional grade instrument that has no limitations.
    Beautiful.
    Joe D

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Cyclists have testicles? News to me. I sat on one of those seats ONE TIME and thought, nope. Balls over Bikes. Every.Time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rio
    That’s a great looking L5. That sunburst on a Wes is just classic. Even if you have to scramble to sell stuff now, it’s worth it because that guitar will be with you for the rest of your life and after an L5 any other guitars are just for fun. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I am definitely interested to selling a few things quickly. I borrowed from a friend and now must sell a 175, Nash T-52 tele, and a 1949 Epiphone Blackstone with the original Lifton case. Thanks for helping me feel better! I think it's worth it. I can rebuild later!.

User Info Menu

JazzJames, congratulations on acquiring that beautiful L5 , you
    will not tire of it I can assure you. Others pale into insignificance
    in comparison. I am still in awe of my 2013 Blonde L5CES ,bought
    new, also after a very long wait before I could manage to obtain
    it. Play it in good health as our friend C74 always says.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzjames
    I am definitely interested to selling a few things quickly. I borrowed from a friend and now must sell a 175, Nash T-52 tele, and a 1949 Epiphone Blackstone with the original Lifton case. Thanks for helping me feel better! I think it's worth it. I can rebuild later!.
    DEFINITELY worth it. I have a kind of hierarchy with my guitars and they all serve different purposes but if I had to choose one it would easily be the L5. I think the only thing that maaaybe another guitar could offer is having one that you can take to rough playing situations. Although mine was...let’s say well worn in by the time I got it since it is a ‘70 and I got it in early 2016 so I have taken to gigs on the beach in high temperatures, freezing outdoor gigs in the winter and all sorts of harsh conditions because this guitar has seen a lot of use and I intend to use it; any new dings or marks or whatever just add to it’s already existing “character”. But, that said if I bought a pristine one like yours I might find some utility out of a more modest guitar to take out to those rough condition gigs to keep it sparkly and new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Info Menu

Wow! An L-5 WesMo is a wonderful thing, and you've got a real beauty! Congratulations, and play it in good health!

User Info Menu

It's the RIGHT color too! Ahhhh man, you've gone and hit the trifecta there! Mega congrats to you!

User Info Menu

Wow, that is one beautifully proportioned guitar. And what a gorgeous finish. Congratulations seems inadequate!