The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 79 of 79

User Info Menu

Remember no matter how iconic and or wonderful these guitars are, it was the magicians behind them that were truly the gift to to all of us!

Now that I said that who owns Jim Hall's D'Aquisto ?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57
    Remember no matter how iconic and or wonderful these guitars are, it was the magicians behind them that were truly the gift to to all of us!

I believe Jim Hall's famous laminate D'Aquisto is still at the MET. His Avant Garde sold about 10 years ago. I believe it's somewhere in Europe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57

true!! 100% true! But the most of us are also “guitar-nerds” ) … and love to know some of these small details like pole-pice adjustment / preferred strings / string-high / etc…

I love the great world of guitars and almost everything around them

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRhythmMan
    The last strings (still on the guitar) are Thomastik-Infeld Jazz Swings. I measured the high E at .011”, but I haven’t measured the others to see if they are all consistent with the JS111 set. I could do that though.
    it would be a dream if you could measure his complete string-set… just as a small piece of documentation here, additional to all other information which have already been mentioned.

and pls! Maybe the string hight on 1st and 6st string / E on 12th frer

tank you very much