The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 60 of 60

User Info Menu

I'd want to emphasize again that using the Neck Up takes some experimentation with angles and length and such (that's specified in the manual.) I think $50 is pretty reasonable given what it offers. We'll see what the company says, but, to be honest if it were me I wouldn't be crazy about giving out a refund.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JakeAcci
    I'd want to emphasize again that using the Neck Up takes some experimentation with angles and length and such (that's specified in the manual.) I think $50 is pretty reasonable given what it offers. We'll see what the company says, but, to be honest if it were me I wouldn't be crazy about giving out a refund.
    I'm okay with the price but not okay with keeping it if I'm not going to use it. The refund is guaranteed if the item is returned within 90 days and I've had it only a few weeks.

User Info Menu

Guitar cushions and cloths:

MATEPIS Produtos Musicais - Acessorios e Partituras para Violao | Concert Cushion and Concert Cloth

OPTIMA Zupfertuch fur Gitarre, Mandoline etc. schwarz jetzt online kaufen bei SchneiderMusik.de

The Optima Picker's Cloth (that's what Optima calls it) helps to prevent the Dynarette from sliding off one's thigh. Matepis is much the same as the Dynarette and Optima Picker's Cloth. Comes in six different sizes with height increments of 3cm/1.2".

Anything for a better playing position and posture.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 11-13-2016 at 05:40 AM.

User Info Menu

This just in: a refund of $49.95 has been issued me. (I sent the strap back on Friday or Saturday.) No complaints. I think the NeckUp strap support might be just-the-thing for many people but was not for me.

User Info Menu

Now Mark, take that $50 and put it right back in the Es165 fund.
    When you get one, it won't matter to you if had to play it standing on your head. You will feel no pain..
    JD

User Info Menu

FYI guys...I found a similar cushion made by Oasis at a much better price.

I just ordered one.

Oasis Guitar Support Cushion OH-29 Small

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarbean25

I just ordered one.

The quality of foam and the non-slip texture of the sleeve are important factors. I hope you'll post a review.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KirkP
    The quality of foam and the non-slip texture of the sleeve are important factors. I hope you'll post a review.
    For sure. I'll post my thoughts. I thought the same thing...but we're talking a difference of 10 bux basically and Oasis seems to be a known entity already. We'll see what the dice give me...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarbean25

I just ordered one.

I own one of each (the larger Dynarette and the smaller Oasis). The Oasis is absolutely usable but the Dynarette is much higher quality. The advantage of the Oasis is that in addition to being much less expensive its also much more readily available.

User Info Menu

I bought a Flanger brand cushion off ebay to try. The quality is fine, it has a non-slip strip and it doesn't slip at all, but I can't get into it. It's way too big for me. Even if it were half the size it is, I don't think I could use it. So it's in a closet with other unused stuff. I don't think a cushion will work for me at all.