The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

A nice Broadway never goes out of style! Nice to see this thread revived. I would love to have an Elitist Broadway. Perhaps someday.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Feels good to have started a thread that is still relevant! ;-)

Love these Elitist Broadways and be thrilled to track one down! Just stunning and I bet it sounds even better than it looks. Question - are these nitro finish or poly?

Congrats and hope you're still loving the B'way!

Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone
    Feels good to have started a thread that is still relevant! ;-)

User Info Menu

I've played a bunch. Loved them all and would honestly prefer one over a Gibson. The Les Paul custom I have now was the precursor to the Elitist line.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Silverhair
    Love these Elitist Broadways and be thrilled to track one down! Just stunning and I bet it sounds even better than it looks. Question - are these nitro finish or poly?

Congrats and hope you're still loving the B'way!
    I ended up selling it, regretfully, to help pay for a Gibson L5ces. But I miss it every day. I actually do not know what finish it had.

Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone
    I ended up selling it, regretfully, to help pay for a Gibson L5ces. But I miss it every day. I actually do not know what finish it had.
    Well....that's pretty understandable. Pics?? If I found an L5, I'll probably liquidate everything. Hope it brings you a lifetime of joy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Silverhair
    Well....that's pretty understandable. Pics?? If I found an L5, I'll probably liquidate everything. Hope it brings you a lifetime of joy.
    I posted pics on my original thread, but here are a couple. I've also posted a bunch of videos with it, several comparing the tone to the L5ces, the MiK Broadway, and the Aria Pro II PE180.

Epiphone Elitist Broadway-elitist_broadway-5-jpgEpiphone Elitist Broadway-elitist_broadway-1-jpg