The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posts 176 to 189 of 189
    Quote Originally Posted by abelljo
    Any updates? Mine is stuck in Chicago customs since Friday.
    It's spent more time in Seattle than China. Maybe delivered today. It'll be sitting 24 hours before I break the seal to acclimate the guitar. That's how I roll

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    It's spent more time in Seattle than China. Maybe delivered today. It'll be sitting 24 hours before I break the seal to acclimate the guitar. That's how I roll
    Longest 24 hours in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    Longest 24 hours in your life.
    Meh. After 150 incomings, what's one more for the road.

Okay, the Chinese Eagle has landed...My, the box base sure is WIDE - Deep too!

User Info Menu

YAHOO!!!!!!!!

Is it pretty cold there buddy ???
    It was in the 40s the day my box arrived. I brought it in and waited maybe an hour or so before I cracked the outside box and brought the case in, disposing of the outside box while it was still light outside.
    Could not wait that long though... LOL

Yeah one more guy gets his box !!!!!!!!!!

Big

Abelljo, you are next Brother !!!

User Info Menu

Doesn't look like UPS shipped it. The shipping container doesn't look like it was dragged behind a horse. I couldn't wait 24 hrs if a turd brown truck dropped it off.

User Info Menu

LOL Vincenzo...

EMS is handed off to the US Postal Service, thank goodness UPS doesn't handle it. Usually the box comes in a different truck than one's ordinary mail carrier, it's a truck and driver able to handle a long bulky box.

Oh I'm taking bets on how long 2B actually waits. My bet is later today he cracks and opens it up... I guess I could pony up some ribs to the winner if I am wrong, but you gotta come see me to collect. LOL !!!!

Big

2B !!
    2B !!!
    2B !!!!
    2B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Okay, the Chinese Eagle has landed...My, the box base sure is WIDE - Deep too!

Is that blonde Super Eagle on the right peeking around for her new friend to get unwrapped?
    We all can't wait to see your Mr. Wu 18"'er.

User Info Menu

No guts no glory 2b. Go get the box cutter. You are torturing us.

User Info Menu

We're like that scene in the movie Yentl where the traditional group of Jewish men are standing outside the bridal chamber waiting for the new couple to throw out the sheets!

User Info Menu

This is mine as of right now:

Mr. Wu 18 Inch archtop build-screen-shot-2016-03-02-7-14-30-pm-png

Okay kiddies, the only question I have now is, do I win the RIBS if I do the dirty deed!???

User Info Menu

We will get Big's ribs right out to you via UPS express.

Quote Originally Posted by abelljo
    This is mine as of right now:

Mr. Wu 18 Inch archtop build-screen-shot-2016-03-02-7-14-30-pm-png
    that's kewl man! You'll be receiving it tomorrow or Friday for sure! Can't wait to see it!