The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 27 of 27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dvirulu
    Thank you, I actually really thought about the af 75, will see...
    If you're considering an AF75, I recommend trying one in just a clean amp.

I was shopping for guitar straps and picks when the bright orange caught my eye, and I spotted the AF75 hanging on the wall. I just knew I had to try it. Went and got it off the wall, plugged it into a small Fender Super champ XD and was blown away. I fell in love with this $350 guitar (Always haggle!) and HAD to have it. Loaned some money from people and bought it. Had it for about a year now, I grow fonder for it each and every day. I also got a Super Champ XD from my dad =)

When I took it to my guitar teacher, renowned jazz guitarist Phil Mc Dermott, he remarked what a good guitar it was, before receiving any information about it from me.

so if you decide to try Jazz on the complete "cheaps", an AF75 is incredibly good, price considered.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Marwin Moody
    If you're considering an AF75, I recommend trying one in just a clean amp.

I was shopping for guitar straps and picks when the bright orange caught my eye, and I spotted the AF75 hanging on the wall. I just knew I had to try it. Went and got it off the wall, plugged it into a small Fender Super champ XD and was blown away. I fell in love with this $350 guitar (Always haggle!) and HAD to have it. Loaned some money from people and bought it. Had it for about a year now, I grow fonder for it each and every day. I also got a Super Champ XD from my dad =)

When I took it to my guitar teacher, renowned jazz guitarist Phil Mc Dermott, he remarked what a good guitar it was, before receiving any information about it from me.

so if you decide to try Jazz on the complete "cheaps", an AF75 is incredibly good, price considered.
    Ha ha, what a story dude, thank you very much(: