The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30
    Quote Originally Posted by TieDyedDevil
    That's too bad, RunningBeagle...

First try flipping the switch back and forth about twenty times. Sometimes the problem is nothing but a bit of oxidation that can be cleared through repeated movement of the switch.
    That seemed to do the trick! You're the man, TDD.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay

The Cube 30 can compete with most jazz-drummers in terms of volume. Though it may not deliver the ultimate state of the art jazztone, it does deliver a good and very convincing tone to my ears. Furthermore the design is very robust and nearly indestructable.
    That's my main gigging amp since it's so portable (even more so with the ratty duffel-bag strap that I've rigged around the handle ) and it's surprisingly loud! Yeah, the tone isn't the most versatile but you can get a good sound out of it. And indestructible?! Totally. I'm not sure how this amp is still even working on account of the beating its taken in the few years that I've had it.

I think I paid around $300 for it so it was well worth the money and it's a good buy for those of us with tight budgets (if not all of us!) and no vehicles to lug all our gear with.

Evan

User Info Menu

I got the Cub, after all. Very very nice.. decent acoustic, clean, clear sound. Really nice with the Heritage Eagle, really makes it shine. Maybe I won't sell that one, after all. Just prop it up on a small stand or chair, and you're good to go. For what I need it for, I may only add a verb pedal.

Not that there are many buyers, these days. I've had a couple guitars out on cosignment at a music store, and so far, no takers.

User Info Menu

Glad to hear it's OK, RunningBeagle.

It's exactly what I was looking for, and for $360 to my door, quite a good deal. Like NSJ, I might add a reverb pedal, but who knows.