Quote Originally Posted by TexRocker
    Gfs pups
    surf90-neck
    nadhville-bridge
    custom Eddie Cochran inspired pickguard
    bigsby
    roller bridge

Attachment 109331Attachment 109330Attachment 109329Attachment 109328
    That has a serious Gretsch-vibe to it, well done!

The transparent pickguard looks great!

If it was my guitar I would perhaps even put nice Gretsch-like metal dome knobs and a Gretsch space control roller bridge (I put a copy from AliExpress on my Gretsch Streamliner and it looks great and works well. Note: these streamliners also come from an Indonesian factory, just like my AF55 and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same factory, the quality is very much alike!)

It’s nice to see that the AF55 can be such a versatile platform for different guitar styles!
    Last edited by Little Jay; 03-04-2024 at 07:06 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thanks Jay, this forum played a huge role in the success of finishing this twangbox. Thanks to everyone for believing in this low end arch top. For seing it, and having a vision as well. Last, but not least, thank you Jay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexRocker
    Thanks Jay, this forum played a huge role in the success of finishing this twangbox. Thanks to everyone for believing in this low end arch top. For seing it, and having a vision as well. Last, but not least, thank you Jay.
    The true purpose of a forum is to inspire and help eachother! So you are more than welcome!