The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I made a breaking discovery yesterday, in search of how I am going to really score a great soundtrack to my cartoon. I keep searching because the answer is essential, and only the right answer will bring this thing any real success.

So, this software that I found, gives you realistic, and very comprehensive control of essentially every instrument played in a symphony. Each instrument was sampled in a real setting, and sounds perfectly real when played as a midi instrument through a keyboard. The entire package is about $200, but it essentially gives you access to do everything Loony Toons did from the 1940's through the 1960's.
    Amazing!

I go the free version called, Big Bang Orchestra. It is also amazing but perhaps fir another application, like if you wanted to score Indiana Jones. It lumps all of the instruments together, so when you hit a key, you hear everything in that particular note you are playing. Not great for a whimsical cartoon, but good for a dramatic action cinematic environment.

I am excited about this! I think this is the right path for me.

I encourage you all to check them out for more detail and specs about their products and services.
    FREE BASICS - Vienna Symphonic Library

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Vegas with youR talent i think you should be working with AI..CHECK MY POST.....

Quote Originally Posted by voxo View Post
    Vegas with youR talent i think you should be working with AI..CHECK MY POST.....
    For what, exactly?

User Info Menu

generative AI holds the key to a treasure trove of untapped potential.

Quote Originally Posted by voxo View Post
    generative AI holds the key to a treasure trove of untapped potential.
    Please, do go on. Still not sure what you are getting at, but am interested.