The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

… moving the cat off my pedal board

What is the midi CC for…-img_3075-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

kSHHT ?

Or whatever command you associated with the chirp generator behind your drywall

I think you speaking deep tech.. for me a chirp generator has wings and flys… the cat does like those chirp generators.

User Info Menu

Less deep tech, and an attempt at a serious answer: midi can control lights too, no? Anything that will project a moving spot of light on a far-enough surface in the cats line of sight should send him or her off chasing it. One of my cats still does that when my watch reflects a spot of sunlight on a wall (ohh, those old days at school when we had fun with that! )

Oh yeah… I get it now. The funny thing is, that was the cat’s way of telling me that he was unpleased with the lack of food in his bowl. I had told him to be patient. If you know cats, they lack the ability to even think that patience could be a virtue. I have a feeling my cat is a heathen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by st.bede
    If you know cats, they lack the ability to even think that patience could be a virtue.
    I'm guessing you had been telling him to be patient for quite some time.

Mine are more subtle; they'll just come and where I'm practising or working, at first not even in my line of sight. And then they'll slowly become more visible. I have to really overdo it for them to become annoying. Does your board have devices that generate heat?