The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

We are looking to downsize from a large corner lot with a sunken pool. Want to be rid of the work. Getting ready for our next step going under the ground. The home prices are CRAZY, and it's the same with instruments!

I was recently looking to "upgrade" my Richelieu plectrum jazz banjo.

Stelling Staghorn Plectrum - 1982 | Reverb

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Prices went up during Covid.Once companies or individuals find out people will pay these exorbitant prices,there is little incentive to lower prices unless people stop purchasing.As far as guitars,the buying at any price frenzy seems to be over and a lot of guitars are sitting or being sold for less than the asking price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    We are looking to downsize from a large corner lot with a sunken pool. Want to be rid of the work. Getting ready for our next step going under the ground. The home prices are CRAZY, and it's the same with instruments!

I was recently looking to "upgrade" my Richelieu plectrum jazz banjo.

Stelling Staghorn Plectrum - 1982 | Reverb
    Man that is an expensive boat oar.

Next you're going to be telling me accordion prices are through the roof as well...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nyc chaz
    Prices went up during Covid.Once companies or individuals find out people will pay these exorbitant prices,there is little incentive to lower prices unless people stop purchasing. As far as guitars,the buying at any price frenzy seems to be over and a lot of guitars are sitting or being sold for less than the asking price.
    You're not joking. Prices do seem to be down. On Reverb there look to be a couple dozen ES175s under $5000, some for mid-3's. Haven't seen that in awhile. The graph also shows a steady decrease since May.