The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

My latest album "Hey" will be available for streaming on Friday! You can check it out early or purchase the album today on Bandcamp! https://danieldelorenzo.bandcamp.com/album/hey-2

My New Album  Available everywhere Friday, or check it out early on bandcamp today!-igpost-png

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great tone and good playing.

Its hard releasing albums these days. Let me do some promo that will maybe get folks here to give your link a click:

"Unleashing the essence of raw creativity and a rebellious 'garage jazz' spirit, 'Hey' strips down the complexities of jazz, delivering a profound musical experience. Embracing grit and authenticity, this collection of tunes takes expression to its core, weaving improvisations and grooves with unadorned intensity. Each track emanates an irrepressible energy, inviting you into an intimate live performance where the essence of jazz thrives in its most raw and unpolished form. 'Hey' is an ode to the unbridled spirit of musical exploration, showcasing the essence of creative, collaborative performances through compositions by Daniel DeLorenzo."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Great tone and good playing.

Its hard releasing albums these days. Let me do some promo that will maybe get folks here to give your link a click:

"Unleashing the essence of raw creativity and a rebellious 'garage jazz' spirit, 'Hey' strips down the complexities of jazz, delivering a profound musical experience. Embracing grit and authenticity, this collection of tunes takes expression to its core, weaving improvisations and grooves with unadorned intensity. Each track emanates an irrepressible energy, inviting you into an intimate live performance where the essence of jazz thrives in its most raw and unpolished form. 'Hey' is an ode to the unbridled spirit of musical exploration, showcasing the essence of creative, collaborative performances through compositions by Daniel DeLorenzo."
    Thanks for the nice words, and the help with the post Rob!!