Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 62 of 62

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLoveHandles View Post
    Grrr... As if you didn't know the Nibiruvian national instrument, the banjaccordion!
    You have a twisted, and cruel mind.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I liked both versions of the tune, although I liked version two better, perhaps because my ear was by then more receptive to the enhanced harmony. In any case, well done!
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ragman1 View Post
    Oh-h-h-h
    See "The nothing-but-aliens thread" thread. And pack a lunch.
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

Grrr... As if you didn't know the Nibiruvian national instrument, the banjaccordion!
    Now I understand all the fuss - this is the secret weapon they will annihilate us with when Nibiru gets here!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzthebee View Post
    You had to plant that evil seed in my head!

So here it is, as played by me and a computer. Apologies for botching the rhythm on the second phrase (should have double-checked all that). I do once through the A with just bass and then piano comes in for the second half. I find the melody says a lot even with just bass accompaniment (bass is playing the vanilla changes, more or less).

Hey man, that sounds great! I like it with just bass and melody... Hmmm.... Could be a trio number then...

I love those double time lines as it fades out.... but wait, what's this..... OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by christianm77; 01-30-2017 at 07:54 PM.

User Info Menu

I tried to think of something even worse... turns out it's actually quite nice... maybe

User Info Menu

That's nothing. I live in Scotland. Pop into Stirling and there's a lot of this. Every day. Some are Scots, plenty are Canadian. Some are good. You get used to it. Yes, they really do do this.

There was a young girl, whose name I forget, a student. She was very good and didn't stick to the popular tunes. She used to play interesting Scandinavian tunes and that was pleasant. But when you get out-of-tune Amazing Grace... not fun :-)

User Info Menu

Here's a live version

User Info Menu

Nibiru hoves into view!
    Build bridges, not walls.

User Info Menu

This is an interesting tune that deserves a nicely detailed studio mix.
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

great music spoilt by the Hoorah Henrys ...

User Info Menu

Hooray Henrys? It's flipping Nunhead...