The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Ralph Patt's website has been a great resource for me. I tried to access it today and it's asking for login information. However, there's no information on how to subscribe. If it's now behind a pay wall I'd think they would have some instructions. Anybody know what's going on?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The site has closed as far as I know. However, it can be accessed through the Internet Archive. Be patient with it, it sometimes take a short time to load.

Index

User Info Menu

Ralph passed on some years ago, but someone seems to have paid to maintain it up to the past few months. I suppose the expense became more than it was worth to his heirs, or whoever was keeping it alive. Maintaining a domain name and website aren't free.

Quote Originally Posted by ragman1
    The site has closed as far as I know. However, it can be accessed through the Internet Archive. Be patient with it, it sometimes take a short time to load.

Index
    Thanks, Ragman. That works. I hope somebody will maintain this site. I'm not in a position to do it.

User Info Menu

A pdf of Ralph Patt's website is available for file download here for 7 days.

Ralph Patt's Web Pages Pdf file download

Last edited by GuyBoden; 03-16-2024 at 06:35 AM.

User Info Menu

Here is another link for the pdf of Ralph Patt's website, for when GuyBodens link expires, along with a Vanilla Real Book by Bob Anderson (with 200 standards)

Vanilla-Patt Real Books

The site is active now, must have only been down temporarily.
    Last edited by Mick-7; 03-18-2024 at 01:36 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick-7
    Here is another link for the pdf of Ralph Patt's website, for when GuyBodens link expires, along with a Vanilla Real Book by Bob Anderson (with 200 standards)

Vanilla-Patt Real Books

The site is active now, must have only been down temporarily.
    WTH? What am I supposed to do now with my outrage that it was taken off?

User Info Menu

It is back! It should be bookmarked by anyone who cares about playing guitar.

User Info Menu

I downloaded the whole website years ago including backing tracks and all and put it in a zip file which is 1.58 Gb. PM me for a direct download link to it.