The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 28 of 28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elixzer
    Now I await the tellings off that buzz is bad hah
    Buzz is cool. That's why I got a fuzzbox. It's the next best thing...

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by whatswisdom
    Buzz is cool. That's why I got a fuzzbox. It's the next best thing...
    lol, cool. BY the way everyone please dont think I am saying your not 'original' because you are amazing players with no buzz and who use the thumb as it should be lol....But I am just expressing how I feel about my stuff. I of course might change my mind when i get 'good' IF...
    its just SO important to P L A Y

There are all different ways aren't there? I personally love it when i see people with their thumbs showing cause it gives me a free feeling.

One video teacher said that one mustnt step the fingers onto shapes, but ALL fingers must land at same time

Another one said that if your chords are wonky--ie fingers are missing the mark, dont suddenly stop but keep the rhythm going and your fingers will get it. I prefer the latter lesson

Yesterday in checking out Randy Vincent at youtube, I found him dueting with another guitarist called Julian Lage. I think he is truly an amazing guitarist, and I really dig how he looks when he plays, like he is really in ecstasy

Thats what i am like when i hit some Brazlian grooves. I have to stop cause it gets too much LOL
    XXXX knows what i'll be like if i ever get as good as Julian
    Last edited by Franklin52; 04-13-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: No profanity please