The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hello and long time! I have posted many new videos on YouTube and elsewhere since the last time I shared one here but they were more pop song arrangements and I'm always wary of sharing those here even though they are full of jazz guitar insights... Must be childhood trauma as I'm afraid I'll get yelled at... :-/ Today though, a classic jazz standard full of chord substitutions and bebop lines, I hope you dig it! :-) BTW, I have a TrueFire channel now, this is by far the cheapest way to access my video lessons, let me know if interested and I'll hook you up with a coupon to try it for free for 7 days. Happy New Year everybody!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Again a wonderful version. Always swinging and grooving.
    I guess its not an written down arrangement but a "to go"
    version with all your tools from a big knowledge of all needed for what you do.
    Next time I guess its could go another way.
    Its highly inspiring to follow. Thanks !

User Info Menu

gold star !
    Attached Images Attached Images How Deep is the Ocean, Solo Jazz Guitar, Jake Reichbart-img_3872-jpeg How Deep is the Ocean, Solo Jazz Guitar, Jake Reichbart-img_3871-jpeg 

User Info Menu

Thanks man, appreciate it! :-) Yes, it is all improvised although obviously next time I play it there will be lots of common elements and the differences will mostly be in the details...

Quote Originally Posted by Uffe Steen
    Again a wonderful version. Always swinging and grooving.
    I guess its not an written down arrangement but a "to go"
    version with all your tools from a big knowledge of all needed for what you do.
    Next time I guess its could go another way.
    Its highly inspiring to follow. Thanks !

User Info Menu

That's a big gold star lol, thanks! :-)