Did you put your strat in your attic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyppolyte Bergamotte
    Did you put your strat in your attic?
    Oh yes. I just needed a break from it.

User Info Menu

I really loved that Uffe!
    As I do most everything you post.
    Thank you.

I just had a mini satori about the advantage that comes with the way you play with the guitar reversed.
    I was watching your right hand and noticed that, of course your melody and lines stand out
    so clearly. You play them with the pick and therefore it would be natural that they would be played first because
    the top notes are right there whereas us right handers have to pass over the lower 5-6 strings to get to the top
    two strings. And then quickly retreat to the lower strings to play bass notes and chord fragments.

Was it Christian in his most recent video who said something to the effect that in chord melody [or whatever you want to call it]
    that you want to make sure the melody is played first and then the chords, or bits of them.
    If it it wasn't Christian he should get the credit anyway because he's really digging into musicality.

Well, that was a lot of waffle to say that I think Uffe is a treasure and I love his time and tone too!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonray
    I really loved that Uffe!
    As I do most everything you post.
    Thank you.

I just had a mini satori about the advantage that comes with the way you play with the guitar reversed.
    I was watching your right hand and noticed that, of course your melody and lines stand out
    so clearly. You play them with the pick and therefore it would be natural that they would be played first because
    the top notes are right there whereas us right handers have to pass over the lower 5-6 strings to get to the top
    two strings. And then quickly retreat to the lower strings to play bass notes and chord fragments.

Was it Christian in his most recent video who said something to the effect that in chord melody [or whatever you want to call it]
    that you want to make sure the melody is played first and then the chords, or bits of them.
    If it it wasn't Christian he should get the credit anyway because he's really digging into musicality.

Well, that was a lot of waffle to say that I think Uffe is a treasure and I love his time and tone too!

Hi Monray
    Thanks for your insightsfull reply.
    And Im grateful for the last words . I appreciate your encouragement very much