The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi,

Looking at the forum, couldn't find any thread about Nacho Guitars (Telecaster and Stratocaster).
    Any one has experienced/played one of his guitars. I know Julian Lage is playing a few telecaster with Ron Ellis pickups.
    I love telecaster for jazz when not playing on an archtop

Eric

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Love them.

I had this one: 5 lbs 15 oz. Sold it just a few weeks ago.

Nacho guitars-img_9578-jpgNacho guitars-img_9590-jpgNacho guitars-img_9628-jpgNacho guitars-img_9624-jpg

User Info Menu

There are at least a couple of threads.

Nachocaster
    [For Sale] Nachocaster

Julian Lage‘s Nachocaster
    Julian Lage‘s Nachocaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the beautiful pictures! May I ask how much you sold it for?
    E

User Info Menu

I'm a big Nacho fan. Full disclosure, Nacho and I have been very good friends for many years. I have one of his very first Nachocasters. It's a great guitar, but he's definitely improved over the years.

Nacho will soon be making Nacho Pauls, his take on a Les Paul. Should be very cool.

Oh, and besides Julian Lage, recent owners of Nachocasters also include Bill Frisell and John Scofield.

User Info Menu

Tangentially pertinent new content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=ThatRhythmMan;1324346]Tangentially pertinent new content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Nacho hit the stage with Brad Paisley that night and played on a couple tunes. Nacho told me he used the Broadcaster and his own 53 Tele.

User Info Menu

His THE BLACKGUARD book is a prized possession and inspired me to build this Partscaster a while back. I'm not at his level, but fun to try.
    Attached Images Attached Images Nacho guitars-brdcstr-jpg 

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by omphalopsychos
    Love them.

I had this one: 5 lbs 15 oz. Sold it just a few weeks ago.

Nacho guitars-img_9578-jpgNacho guitars-img_9590-jpgNacho guitars-img_9628-jpgNacho guitars-img_9624-jpg
    Wow... that's the coolest one I've ever seen, and the only one that might make me want to buy a Nacho.