The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey Everyone, here is a few recent builds I finished up recently. One 13.5" double cutaway archtop and two 15.5" archtops. The two 15.5" are maple with sitka spruce tops. one one has a mahogany neck (1 3/4" nut) and the other 5 piece maple with carbon fiber reinforcements (1 11/16th). Both body's are 2.5" deep. The 13.5" archtop is 1 7/8 deep and has a curly Sapele back and sides, Sitka top and is fitted with Kent Armstrong 57 Humbuckers. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images A few of my recent builds-dscf0447-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0439-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0452-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0466-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0468-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0474-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0416-copy-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0417-copy-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0422-copy-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0429-copy-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0432-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0392-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0388-copy-jpg A few of my recent builds-dscf0340-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, beautiful work. In a world where tradition can often hinder progress, it's great to see your own take on aesthetics. Nice!

User Info Menu

Amazing looking work! What prices are we looking at? Are these available?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Dom
    Wow, beautiful work. In a world where tradition can often hinder progress, it's great to see your own take on aesthetics. Nice!
    Thank you, that means alot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bflat
    Amazing looking work! What prices are we looking at? Are these available?
    Thank you! yes, these three are available, they will be posted for sale end of next week, if interested shoot me a message. Thanks again
    Last edited by LombardozziGuitars; 09-28-2023 at 09:04 AM.