The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 54 of 54

User Info Menu

I posted before about a friend of mine having a crossfire. When I started playing it, I couldn't put it down for about half an hour. CM's work on that model is pretty much state-of-the-art

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This thread is beginning to remind me of how organ players used to go practise - by selling their soul to someone at a church that was closest or had the nicest instrument

Quote Originally Posted by FourOnSix
    Steve, that's the first time I've heard "lap piano" described as an expletive (usually reserved for terms not appropriate for the under 16 crowd). Next time I get mad at my guitar for flubbing a note, I can hear myself swearing "Why, you lap piano!"
    I see your point - well stated. Not my best choice of words to describe an experience of this nature. Sometimes exclamatory reactions should just be stated as such. While expletives are more associated with swear words , fill words or profanity. Perhaps if I just said it was a fuc… lap piano “ my emotion would have been better understood. But then again - I don’t like to use profanity when describing something in writing.

Thanks for pointing this out .

In any case - I highly recommend checking out Mirabella guitars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Perhaps if I just said it was a fuc… lap piano “ my emotion would have been better understood. But then again - I don’t like to use profanity when describing something in writing.
    A lap honkey-tonk then, or "lap steel ... pan" ?