The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    I apologize if this is common knowledge, but. I just found this YouTube channel “Mezzrow Jazz Club” (a small jazz club in NYC) that seems to steam live jazz performances every night.

Great to sip a cocktail in my pajamas and watch live jazz sets.

Mezzrow Jazz Club - YouTube

Does anyone else know of live jazz sets you can stream?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahzellers
    I apologize if this is common knowledge, but. I just found this YouTube channel “Mezzrow Jazz Club” (a small jazz club in NYC) that seems to steam live jazz performances every night.

Great to sip a cocktail in my pajamas and watch live jazz sets.

Mezzrow Jazz Club - YouTube

Does anyone else know of live jazz sets you can stream?
    Are you also subscribed to Smalls, mezzrow’s sister club?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    Are you also subscribed to Smalls, mezzrow’s sister club?
    I am not! I will do that now, thanks for the tip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahzellers
    I am not! I will do that now, thanks for the tip!
    no worries - that should give you plenty of stuff to check out

User Info Menu

Check out RadioFreeBirdland as well. Frank Vignola has a guitar night stream every Wednesday

User Info Menu

Smoke Jazz Club in NYC has ticketed live-streams of many of their shows. High video and sound quality.
    https://livestreams.smokejazz.com/

Chris' Jazz Cafe in Philadelphia live stream many of their shows on their YouTube channel. They regularly post excerpts on their YouTube channel after the event and their back catalogue of shows is available to access for a modest charge.
    Last edited by David B; 07-07-2023 at 08:20 PM.

User Info Menu

Munich's top jazz club Unterfahrt has live streams. Not every concert, but often enough. Of course no live stream when Sco or Julian Lage etc. are playing there (sigh!). They have a yt channel where the live streams will be announced as well. The live streams are of very high quality made by pros.