The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 143

User Info Menu

CME has this available for preorder. Anybody up for a Quilter mini head w/ tone knobs & reverb?

While I'm happy w/ the original 101 (yep, I'm the guy who likes the Tri-Q), this does look really, really cool.

Quilter 101 Mini Reverb-screen-shot-2017-01-20-4-13-16-pm-png

Quilter Labs 101 Mini Reverb Head Pre-Order | Chicago Music Exchange

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I'm up to four amps I want from this namm. The Vox micro clean, Dv Mark micro jazz head, Quilter 45 and this! My Amp budget is shot for the next two years. It's definitely a good time to be a guitar player.

User Info Menu

Aw, jeez. I just bought the Tri Q version. Now I have to buy this one too. Seriously. Great little amp.

User Info Menu

So it's not really much different from the DV Mark Micro 50 except for lacking an auxiliary input?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Oh man. Something else to drool on.
    MD

User Info Menu

ok now thats got my attention

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone
    So it's not really much different from the DV Mark Micro 50 except for lacking an auxiliary input?
    Well I can't say for sure because I haven't tried either, but it appears that the Q has more power?

User Info Menu

Yeah.. I see that and already imagine how "two" might fit.
    I can't justify another amp purchase right now, but that's a pretty neat package.

John

User Info Menu

Gee I sure wish they'd put an aux input on all these darn things. I just find the ability to plug stuff in (iReal book) so darn useful. Good thing the quilter pedal has the hookup!

User Info Menu

Add an aux input and a XLR ouput and it'll perfect

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Silentwiz
    Gee I sure wish they'd put an aux input on all these darn things. I just find the ability to plug stuff in (iReal book) so darn useful. Good thing the quilter pedal has the hookup!
    Also, you can't use the effects loop input as an auxiliary (as you can on the Polytone) because the effects loop disconnects the original connection between the input and the output and routes everything through the effects loop. If you plug your auxiliary thingee into the effects return, the guitar input won't be heard.

User Info Menu

Hey Guys,

There was a bit of a miscommunication. This amp was set to launch at the show was pushed back pretty last minute by us for a few months. That listing will be removed shortly. Somethings are taking longer than we realized in the pre namm craziness on our end. We are still going through UL approvals for that amp. That said, it appears the word has gotten out there pretty quickly. The amp is awesome. A while ago I posted on here that we had something in the works that I thought would be great for the players on this forum and this is that amp. I guess stay tuned for more details!
    Last edited by petermelton; 01-21-2017 at 06:34 PM.

User Info Menu

Peter, thanks for the update. Sounds like another good product, and you've seen there is a lot of interest here.

I second the interest in a line out. Best of luck

User Info Menu

I want two!

User Info Menu

I use to own both the Tone Block 200 as well as the 101 micro heads. I found the TB better overall for live use, due to the increased power. That said I wished they offer the TB with tone controls vs. Q control as well as reverb.

User Info Menu

Bruce Forman has been raving about this on Guitar Wank. Light weight is a priority for me. Now, how about 5 pound speaker cabinet that sounds like two 10's!

User Info Menu

Having a lightweight cabinet priced out in anticipation of the 101 Reverb. How long till I give away some $$?

User Info Menu

I use a small Egnater Rebel 1x12" closed back samll cab loaded with a Jensen 100 watt Neo Tornado. maybe 20 lbs?

User Info Menu

Nice, but still too heavy for me. Flite is working it up, but going for a sub 10lb, loaded, cabinet. I use a cane and need to do anything I can to reduce the load on my spine.

User Info Menu

The product page is officially up
    Quilter Performance Amplification

Stay tuned for more content from Tim Lerch, Bruce Forman, and Josh Smith. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Cheers

User Info Menu

I see the original 101 is still listed. Is this just to sell the remainder off or are they going to continue to be made at the same time?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by petermelton
    The product page is officially up
    Quilter Performance Amplification

Stay tuned for more content from Tim Lerch, Bruce Forman, and Josh Smith. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Cheers
    I saw Gilad Hekselman with a Quilter a month or two ago and asked him about it. He said he couldn't say anything other than it was a new model coming soon. So is this the same amp GHex was playing?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLoveHandles
    I see the original 101 is still listed. Is this just to sell the remainder off or are they going to continue to be made at the same time?
    The original isn't going anywhere. The "101" portion of the name refers to the power supply and enclosure. It will evolve as a series over time. The new 101 Reverb MAPs at $399 in the US which is $100 more than the 101 Mini.

User Info Menu

@petermelton
    When and where are these now available for sale?
    Last edited by Eric Rowland; 04-12-2017 at 09:56 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rowland
    @petermelton
    When and where are these now available for sale?
    Now for preorder at all of our dealers. We going to start shipping out orders to dealers next week.