User Info Menu

Dear All,

I periodically advertise for new jazz guitar students here and just wanted to post some details as I did last year around this time.

If anyone is interested in jazz guitar lessons via Skype, my details are here:

https://www.petesklaroff.com/skype-jazz-guitar-lessons/

Thanks,

Pete

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi all,
    Just saw this notice!
    I've been working with Pete [and I live in the western States] since before the new year: he's one of the most focused, talented, enthusiastic, and organized educators you will ever find! Each lesson gives weeks' (if not months') worth of material that will help you get where you want to go!
    HIGHLY recommended!!

Unsolicited,
    Marc

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Hi all,
    Just saw this notice!
    I've been working with Pete [and I live in the western States] since before the new year: he's one of the most focused, talented, enthusiastic, and organized educators you will ever find! Each lesson gives weeks' (if not months') worth of material that will help you get where you want to go!
    HIGHLY recommended!!

Unsolicited,
    Marc
    Hi Marc!

Thanks so much for your very kind words sir.
    I'm really humbled and most grateful to you for writing such a lovely testimonial :-) .

Thanks again, and see you again soon!

Pete

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Hi all,
    Just saw this notice!
    HIGHLY recommended!!

Unsolicited,
    Marc
    Exactly my experience also.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Exactly my experience also.
    Thanks Frank!...hope you are well sir.

Best wishes to you,

Pete