User Info Menu

I was wondering if anybody around here has ever undergone anything of that nature, and if so, what were their experiences? Granted, this is upposed to be an online things, but I reckon even attending that kind of a course in the real world could be worth sharing insights.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

1450 $ !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Michel44 View Post
    1450 $ !!
    I know...not exactly pennies.
    However, I asked him about the outline of the course, and he responded promptly - honestly, what they offer seems like sort of...zipped version of what you would have to spend probably a couple dozen thousand (at least) at a physical music school. I mean, there is something like 130 hours of live instruction on its own, plus smorgasboard of other written and video material.
    Don't know if I may post here the actual PDF file Rasch sent me? Admins?

User Info Menu

Here is that outline I mentioned...
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Well, as it seems they cancelled the whole project. So, instead I joined on a MUCH more affordable option, LOL

User Info Menu

Well, Dana has decided to change the format and go for the on on one option. Sounds good...

User Info Menu

I just received the message from his Patreon channel that Rasch is giving 30% discount on all his products ( gumroad.com/visualguidetones ) until Cyber Monday, if zou enter the discount code bfriday30 on the checkout.

User Info Menu

More specifically...