Jazz Guitar
Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Help Seeking an "advisor" in Toronto

I live in Toronto and I'm in the early stages of learning jazz guitar. Although I'm not a beginner to guitar, there are vast gaps in my knowledge about buying, maintaining, and upgrading guitars in general, let alone guitars for jazz. I also have questions about learning jazz guitar too.

I have scoured these forums and YouTube and other websites on many an occasion. It's useful and I'm grateful that these resources exist, but above all, I'd really like to sit down with someone, in person, for an hour or two to chat, show them the guitar that I have, and get lots of advice about guitars and jazz guitar. I'll pay for this, of course. So I guess I'm looking for a kind advisor of sorts (and perhaps a teacher eventually)! I don't know anyone in person who can help me, so I'm hoping I can find someone via this forum.
    Last edited by RoboTom; 02-17-2019 at 12:54 AM.

2. # ADS
    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

3. My name is Lucian Gray, I'm a jazz guitarist/teacher in the Toronto area. There a videos of my playing on YouTube if you want to see if you think it would be a good fit. Can reach me at gray.lucian@gmail.com if interested.

Not to peddle my wares here, just am trying to fill some openings and saw this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Bromando View Post
    My name is Lucian Gray, I'm a jazz guitarist/teacher in the Toronto area. There a videos of my playing on YouTube if you want to see if you think it would be a good fit. Can reach me at <a href="mailto:gray.lucian@gmail.com">gray.lucian@gm ail.com</a> if interested.<br>
    <br>
    Not to peddle my wares here, just am trying to fill some openings and saw this post...
    Hi Lucian. Thanks very much for getting in touch and I'm sorry about the delay in reply. I'll email you.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed